August 16, 2010

A Little Piece of Nostalgia

s


So you may or may not know that the N64 is just about my favourite game console despite outdated technology and graphics that by today's standards just don't hold up.   But I love it!!!  So here are some of my favourite characters from the games dearest to my little heart.  I'm also going to be selling this image as a print at the end of the month at the Toronto Fan Expo, so if you're there, come look me up!

(Also, I know that Fox and Wolf are in modified versions of their uniforms from Star Fox Assault which is a GameCube game -- but they were just too damn cute this way!)

5 comments:

  1. This came out really fantastic, Selena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'awwwhhh!!!
    i can't stop looking at the characters expressions!


    D'AWWHH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. goldeneye bond so badass.

    zelda's expression cracks me up every time I look at it.

    ReplyDelete